Whether you seek relief from aching muscles, fatigue, or tension, you will leave feeling re-energized and balanced.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.